- An inspiring Thursday tidbit. Form that positive habit! #chronicpain #Pain #physicaltherapy #physio... https://t.co/vsO2GMMoPx, May 19
- Full thickness tears of the #rotatorcuff do correlate with loss of function but NOT ALWAYS with #pain! Mental... https://t.co/zEY6p6S9OG, May 17
- Full thickness tears of the #rotatorcuff do not always have to be surgically corrected immediately. Modifiable... https://t.co/AtL2RI6UYT, May 13
- May is #EhlersDanlos awareness month! Talk to your #physicaltherapist #physio today!, May 12
- Recurrent #injuries are not uncommon in #hypermobile persons. #EhlersDanlos #flexibility #physicaltherapy https://t.co/yY4EjSsuDt, May 12
- Ask questions about #ehlerdanlos and #hypermobility. Sharon will be happy to answer questions on this Facebook page. GO!, May 11
- Some tidbits from the #ehlerdanlos symposium. #hypermobility #physicaltherapy #fitness #physio https://t.co/2MFVQOcAbQ, May 11
- Great insight to #lateralhippain #glutealtendinopathy. Have a listen if you have been having a pesky #hip... https://t.co/lxY9cXWc7m, May 11
- One of our physios, Sharon just recently returned from an #ehlerdanlos symposium in New York. She will have... https://t.co/yDqYErOMYi, May 11
- Everyone was ready for #GOT, well, #Winteriscoming and get #snowfit! #fitness #physicaltherapy #brisbaneanyday https://t.co/13x3F6ZSm4, May 10
END OF YEAR ROUNDUP! 2015 in Review 2015 was a year of exciting change and growth for Physiotec. The clinic…
Osteoarthritis and Running
Does running accelerate the development of osteoarthritis? There are so many misconceptions about running and how bad it can be…
Hypermobility and Injuries: What is their relationship?
Have you been told that you are double jointed? You may have heard this term before to describe being more…
Back into the Spring of Things
Back into the Spring of Things: How to get back on track after the lull in the Winter In winter,…
Heels are not always good for the sole
Did you know that men used to wear high heels? According to historians, way before the famous high heel was…
Dr. Alison Grimaldi goes global: UK Lecture Series on Assessment and Management of the Hip and related injuries
Hip injuries may be tricky to diagnose and manage as pain around the hip can stem from different parts of…
How to cross the finish line of the 100 km Oxfam trailwalk and in good condition
The Oxfam trailwalk started in 1981 in Hongkong as a military training exercise for the Queen's Gurkha Signals, one http://www.viagragenericoes24.com…
Snow-Fit Classes Wednesdays 6:15pmSports Medicine Australia recommends skiers and snowboarders participate in pre-season conditioning to improve fitness, strength and flexibility.…
Hello and welcome to our brand new website. We have put a lot of effort into providing you with the…
Fantastic infographic on hip impingement! 🙂 #FAI #BJSM
Do you have any questions? Ask us today! ... See MoreSee Less
What's all the fuss about #FAI? via Yann LE MEUR
We had a visitor at PhysioTec this week. Megan and her daughter Annabel. What a cutie!! ... See MoreSee Less
No rest for PhysioTec on a Sunday. We were recording video snippets of our favorite exercises for a new project. Stay tuned.... ... See MoreSee Less
#RT #HappyWorldPTday! Did you say hi to us today?
#movementworks #exerciseworks ... See MoreSee Less
Happy world physical therapy day! I hope we are able to make a difference! #worldPTday ... See MoreSee Less
Wow! Isn't this amazing?
It's #worldPTday 8 September! We are paying tribute to our clients who we are proud of and fellow colleagues who always strive to make the world a healthier place!
#physio #PT1st #physicaltherapy #physiotherapy #athletes #sports #exerciseworks #strenghtraining ... See MoreSee Less
Strength is the most important general physical adaptation. All other physical capacities like power, balance, coordination and even endurance depend on a person's ability to produce force against an ...
#getactive #stayactive ... See MoreSee Less
Wishing you an active weekend #GetActive
#ticklemyfunnybone...:) ... See MoreSee Less
I once told a skeleton joke.... It wasn't very humerus. 🙂
Scoliosis didn’t stop swimmer Jessica Ashwood making it to the 2016 Rio Olympics! Teaching us that a twisted spine doesn’t have to mean limiting your life, or perhaps even pain. “The only thin...
Aldi fitness sale starts Saturday 20th August. They have compression tights for $14.99!! ... See MoreSee Less
Calling all soccer players in South East Queensland! We are currently recruiting for a new study looking at soccer players with hip and groin pain. If this sounds like you, then this is your chance to...