Brisbane Physiotherapy, Sports Injury and Rehabilitation Clinic in Tarragindi
Our Brisbane Physio & Fitness Services
- An inspiring Thursday tidbit. Form that positive habit! #chronicpain #Pain #physicaltherapy #physio... https://t.co/vsO2GMMoPx, May 19
- Full thickness tears of the #rotatorcuff do correlate with loss of function but NOT ALWAYS with #pain! Mental... https://t.co/zEY6p6S9OG, May 17
- Full thickness tears of the #rotatorcuff do not always have to be surgically corrected immediately. Modifiable... https://t.co/AtL2RI6UYT, May 13
- May is #EhlersDanlos awareness month! Talk to your #physicaltherapist #physio today!, May 12
- Recurrent #injuries are not uncommon in #hypermobile persons. #EhlersDanlos #flexibility #physicaltherapy https://t.co/yY4EjSsuDt, May 12
- Ask questions about #ehlerdanlos and #hypermobility. Sharon will be happy to answer questions on this Facebook page. GO!, May 11
- Some tidbits from the #ehlerdanlos symposium. #hypermobility #physicaltherapy #fitness #physio https://t.co/2MFVQOcAbQ, May 11
- Great insight to #lateralhippain #glutealtendinopathy. Have a listen if you have been having a pesky #hip... https://t.co/lxY9cXWc7m, May 11
- One of our physios, Sharon just recently returned from an #ehlerdanlos symposium in New York. She will have... https://t.co/yDqYErOMYi, May 11
- Everyone was ready for #GOT, well, #Winteriscoming and get #snowfit! #fitness #physicaltherapy #brisbaneanyday https://t.co/13x3F6ZSm4, May 10
As the year 2017 almost comes to a close, we would like to thank everyone who has been part of the Physiotec family , old and new!
From all of us, have a merry merry Christmas and a Healthy, happy new year ahead! Stay safe and enjoy some fine wine and company! 🎄🎄🎄🎉🎉🎉🥂🥂🥂❤️❤️❤️ ... See MoreSee Less
What is your New Year's resolution?
#goals #fitness #exercisefirst ... See MoreSee Less
Merry Merry Christmas to everyone! 5 days to go!
What are you doing this festive season? (Aside from enjoying fine wine and family?) #Christmasgreetings #pilates ... See MoreSee Less
Check out these skills! Pretty cool huh? #balance #parcour #landingskills #core #corestabiliy #proprioception #strengthandconditioning #returntosport #movementcontrol ... See MoreSee Less
Another crazy parcours by Andri Ragettli! 😊 Awesome balance! Tag a classmate or collegue who should see and try this! 😊👍
The PhysioTec team welcomed Dr Sue Mayes to the clinic yesterday for a morning of learning about hip stability and injury prevention strategies used with the Australian Ballet. Thank you Sue - we all really enjoyed it and learnt a lot. ... See MoreSee Less
PhysioTec Xmas party. Big team now (and three away - Eric, annie and julie). ... See MoreSee Less
Our Physio Len getting Compex’d 😂😜😂 Trying our some new gear for the Clinic!!!
#physiotecaus #bootybuilding #newtech ... See MoreSee Less
Any Tips on how to get 2 kids and a dog to look at the camera?
Ps. It was good to catch up with Trina and Megan and their little ones! ... See MoreSee Less
Best of luck Dave Neagle in the upcoming Invictus Games in Toronto. Final session, tuned and ready to go!!! You've done the work in training so it's time to unleash!!! ... See MoreSee Less
Good luck to the runners! #B2B #bridgetobrisbane #running #runinform ... See MoreSee Less
We hope you're as excited as we are for tomorrow! Ahead of tomorrow's early start, please check you have the following sorted: 1. How to get to the event: bridgetobrisbaneday.com.au/event-info...