- An inspiring Thursday tidbit. Form that positive habit! #chronicpain #Pain #physicaltherapy #physio... https://t.co/vsO2GMMoPx, May 19
- Full thickness tears of the #rotatorcuff do correlate with loss of function but NOT ALWAYS with #pain! Mental... https://t.co/zEY6p6S9OG, May 17
- Full thickness tears of the #rotatorcuff do not always have to be surgically corrected immediately. Modifiable... https://t.co/AtL2RI6UYT, May 13
- May is #EhlersDanlos awareness month! Talk to your #physicaltherapist #physio today!, May 12
- Recurrent #injuries are not uncommon in #hypermobile persons. #EhlersDanlos #flexibility #physicaltherapy https://t.co/yY4EjSsuDt, May 12
- Ask questions about #ehlerdanlos and #hypermobility. Sharon will be happy to answer questions on this Facebook page. GO!, May 11
- Some tidbits from the #ehlerdanlos symposium. #hypermobility #physicaltherapy #fitness #physio https://t.co/2MFVQOcAbQ, May 11
- Great insight to #lateralhippain #glutealtendinopathy. Have a listen if you have been having a pesky #hip... https://t.co/lxY9cXWc7m, May 11
- One of our physios, Sharon just recently returned from an #ehlerdanlos symposium in New York. She will have... https://t.co/yDqYErOMYi, May 11
- Everyone was ready for #GOT, well, #Winteriscoming and get #snowfit! #fitness #physicaltherapy #brisbaneanyday https://t.co/13x3F6ZSm4, May 10
Our Physio Len getting Compex’d 😂😜😂 Trying our some new gear for the Clinic!!!
#physiotecaus #bootybuilding #newtech ... See MoreSee Less
Any Tips on how to get 2 kids and a dog to look at the camera?
Ps. It was good to catch up with Trina and Megan and their little ones! ... See MoreSee Less
Best of luck Dave Neagle in the upcoming Invictus Games in Toronto. Final session, tuned and ready to go!!! You've done the work in training so it's time to unleash!!! ... See MoreSee Less
Good luck to the runners! #B2B #bridgetobrisbane #running #runinform ... See MoreSee Less
We hope you're as excited as we are for tomorrow! Ahead of tomorrow's early start, please check you have the following sorted: 1. How to get to the event: bridgetobrisbaneday.com.au/event-info...
We are proud to be physiotherapists! We are proud to be of service to YOU! 😀😀😀 ... See MoreSee Less
Are you ready? Here it is—our National Advertising Campaign: Where would I be without physiotherapy? Let's join together to ensure Australians #choosephysio www.choose.physio
Ever hurt yourself on a Friday night or Saturday and wished you could have your injury seen to? Did you know Physiotec now offers Injury Clinic every Saturday from 11:30am-1:30pm. One of our performance orientated physiotherapists will be rotated on staff every Saturday to cater for the acute injuries sustained during Friday night/Saturday. Get treatment/advice now. Don't wait!!! ... See MoreSee Less
Really cool video showing how our cervical spine moves! 🙂 #cervicalspine #anatomy #MRI #physicaltherapy #physiotherapy ... See MoreSee Less
This is a real time MRI of the cervical spine! 🙂
How do we assess if you can return to sport? We look at tissues, assess the activity and then determine if you are ready to tolerate your sport and consider the risk of re-injury! Great talk by Phillip Glasgow in Rome at #ASR2017GISPT
Ask us how we can help you get back on your feet! #physio #PT1st #returntosport ... See MoreSee Less
A good explanation of #lowbackpain by Dr. Mike Evans.
Do not hesitate to seek treatment for #LBP especially if it has been going on for years. #movementismedicine
Ask us what we can do for you! #physio #physiotecAUS #Brisbane #therapy #fisio #PT1st #exercise #exerciseistherapy
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOjTegn9RuY&feature=youtu.be ... See MoreSee Less
Curious to know what those creaking noises in your knees mean? ... See MoreSee Less
IS YOUR OR YOUR PATIENT'S KNEE CRACKING??? THEN YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS VIDEO!!! We have learned from Robertson et al. (2017) that knee crepitations can lead to worrying, anxiety and eventually to fea...
We are closing at lunchtime today. Stay safe and dry everyone. ... See MoreSee Less